Consumers (clients) Rights
- Clients have the right to be treated with respect.
- Clients have the right to be heard.
- Clients have the right to protect of bank confidentiality.
- Clients have the right to freely choose the products.
- Clients have the right to access correct and accurate information.
- Depending on the loan type information about required documents, discounts and loan terms must be disclosed.
- Depending on clients' requests must be answered within the period defined by the Bank.
- When taking the decision to refuse to grant a loan, the customer must be clearly explained the reasons of refusal.
- Customers are entitled to complain about the products and services provided by the Bank. Customers can submit their complaints by email to email@example.com, social network websites (Facebook,Twitter), as well as by phone at (012) 149 and during a visit to the Bank.
- DemirBank has set receiption hours for queries and complaints from customers for the purposes of increasing the quality of customer services and more efficient processes of customer queries and complaints. Meeting with the unit specialists shall be pre-scheduled by phone at (012) 149 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers duties and responsibilities
- Customers must show respect in relation to the bank's employees.
- Customers are responsible for evaluating the prices of banking products.
- Customers are required at the time and without violations comply with the terms of the contract.
- Customers are required to provide the bank with correct and accurate information.
- Customers must maintain the confidentiality of secret information known to them.
Basic information regarding to the contract
- After the signing of the loan agreement the client is given a copy of the contract (credit, guarantees, insurance, etc.), The account cash warrant and the schedule issued by the loan payment.
- If the payment date falls on a non-working day, the customer can make a payment in the following business day.
- In case the customer will make the payment on time, the penalty will be charged on the interest. To avoid penalties and consequences emanating customer should pay the loan on time.
- The contract indicates the end of the term.
- If corresponding to the terms of the contract the client is unable to pay on time payment obligation is considered to be violated.
- If the client is unable to pay on time the Bank has the right to consider the loan overdue.
Duties and responsibilities of the Bank
- The Bank is obliged to provide quality service and customer satisfaction.
- The Bank does not allow any discrimination against customers on the basis of race, nationality, religion, language, sex, origin, religion, political or social affiliation.
- The Bank maintains its communication with customers with respect and reverence.
- The Bank provides a guarantee for maintaining the confidentiality of customer data and compliance with transparency in its activities.
- Bank provides the response to the customers request as soon as possible.
All bank employees must comply with the following ethical standards.
- Bank against corruption.
- It is not accepted gifts from clients and their represent .